La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

PLAYLIST 1- My Endless Summer

Perfectly themed for patio weather and starlight sojourns.

Here Comes The Summer - The Undertones
Here Comes The Summer - The Fiery Furnaces
Another Sweet Summer's Night On Hammer Hill - Jens Lekman
I Know Where The Summer Goes - Belle & Sebastian
It's Summertime - The Flaming Lips
Jogging Gorgeous Summer - Islands
Knives Of Summertime - Sparklehorse

The New Cobweb Summer - Lambchop
Summerteeth - Jeff Tweedy
Some Summer Day - John Fahey
His Last Summer - The Barracudas
Bummer In The Summer - Love
Summer's Kiss - The Afghan Whigs
Spring And By Summer Fall - Blonde Redhead
Midnight Summer Dream - Stranglers
Summer's Cauldron - XTC
The Summer Song (Feat. Claire L. Evans) - YACHT
Summer Smoke - Girl Talk
Oslo In The Summertime - Of Montreal
Summers Never Seem To Last - The Postmarks
Summersong - The Decemberists
Summer Song - James Yorkston
That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy - The Twilight Sad
Will The Summer Make Good For All Our Sins? - Múm
Endless Summer - Fennesz

File under: Sunshine Goodness

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting run of songs. It would make a couple great mix cd's. You should make one about all the seasons.

Anonymous said...

I love Of Montreal. Good pick. Do more.

Cup said...

Brilliant summer playlist yourself! You have a lot of my semifinalists on your list and some I've forgotten, so I'm glad they made it somewhere. Looking forward to perusing your blog ...

Anonymous said...

Sean,

I am alone and far from my Southern Ontario home this summer. I would be interested to see your southern ontario summer mix. Any chance you could mix up a nice tall glass of s.ont. past and/or present to remind me of home since I can’t be there to enjoy it. Perhaps it could include just a pinch of the Square Root of Margaret??