La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Friday, July 20, 2007

PLAYLIST 3 - You Turn Me On, I’m a Radio



One of my best and earliest memories is that of my Deltek transistor radio playing under my pillow as I drifted off to sleep so many years ago. Wouldn’t it be something if it was Led Zeppelin or the Velvet Underground that I discovered when I was eight years old? No such luck… But I do remember The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia. There's been no looking back since. In honour of that "radio" discovery, a brand new playlist.

Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio? [Demo Version] - The Ramones

This Is Radio Clash - The Clash
Video Killed the Radio Star (live) - The Wrong Trousers
Listen To the Radio - Sloan
The Radio's Hot Sun - Handsome Furs
Radio Attack - Prefuse 73
Radio Ballet - Eluvium
Radio Spiricom - Tim Hecker
Radio War - Iron & Wine
Radio Campaign - M. Ward
Radio Cure - Wilco
Radio Head [Tito Larriva Vocal Version] - Talking Heads
Radio On - Tandemoro
Mexican Radio - Wall Of Voodoo
Radio Prague - This Heat
Radio Drill Time - Josef K
In a Radio Song - Okkervil River
Static On The Radio - Jim White
Ultra-Powerful Short Wave Radio Picks Up Music From Venus - Yo La Tengo


File Under: The huge and overwhelming influence of Vicki Lawrence

No comments: