La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Friday, December 21, 2007

Best Music of 2007 - The Seasonal Sixty - Installation Three

Best Music of 2007 - The Seasonal Sixty

Installation Three - At last I've worked my way to number one. I reviewed the Lightning Bug Situation cd earlier this year and its impact its still resonating with me; for that reason I have chosen it to be my favourite music of 2007. I would urge you to seek out finding this disc as it is a captivating listen from start to finish.
Be sure to check out this link for information on how to get one. Their Myspace page features several preview tracks.

20. Julie Doiron – Woke Myself Up

19. Arcade Fire – Neon Bible
18. The Acorn – Glory Hope Mountain
17. Yeasayer – All Hour Cymbals
16. Caribou – Melody Day

15. Panda Bear – Person Pitch
14. Pop Levi – The Return to Form Black Majick Party
13. Of Montreal – Hissing Fauna: Are You the Destroyer?
12. The White Stripes – Icky Thump
11. Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - 100 Days, 100 Nights
10. Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank
09. Future of the Left - Curses
08. Stars of the Lid - And Their Refinement Of The Decline
07. Burial - Untrue
06. Radiohead - In Rainbows
05. LCD Soundsystem – The Sound of Silver
04. Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
03. Okkervil River – The Stage Names
02. The National - Boxer
01. The Lightning Bug Situation - A Leaf; A Stream

No comments: