La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PLAYLIST 15 - Planetary Alignment, Meaningful Coincedence and My Ipod on Shuffle

I'm letting my Ipod do the work today. Shuffle style.

Aretha Franklin - You Keep Me Hangin' On (This Girl's In Love With You/Spirit In The Dark Outtake)
Hank Williams - Wearing Out Your Walkin' Shoes [Non-Session Demo]
Martin Brodin - Freaky Bleepy
XTC - Summer's Cauldron
Spoon - My Little Japanese Cigarette Case
Nick Lowe - So It Goes
Roberta Flack - Hey,That's No Way To Say Goodbye
Yeasayer – Forgiveness
The Dirty Projectors - Room 13
Boris - [ ]
Subtle - Call To Dive
Sunset Rubdown - Us Ones In Between
Otis Redding - Ole Man Trouble (Mono Mix Of Stereo Album Version)
The Last Shadow Puppets - Calm Like You
CAN - Butterfly
LCD Soundsystem - 45:33 (V)
Guided By Voices - 7 Strokes To Heaven's Edge [Outtake]
The Replacements - Someone Take The Wheel
The Constantines - Hard Feelings
Miles Davis - Inamorata

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am convinced my Ipod has made the leap to moderate intelligentia... It seems to know me better than my own mother.

Nice playlist. You should share these mp3's.

dw

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Your ipod does shuffle up a very nice playlist. I love it when they mix up genres and generations like that.