La Sera - Break My Heart

Sic Alps - Glyphs

This is Pop Download-o-rama

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Love My Wilco

It’s been a while since we heard of any new music emerging from Chicago’s finest. News today that the band have announced that the first single from their upcoming album, “I Might” will debut at their own Solid Sound Festival in North Adams, Massachusetts (June 24th - 26th) . Vinyl fetishists should note the single will be available as a limited-edition clear vinyl 7”, and comes with a b-side cover of Nick Lowe’s “I Love My Label”.


“I Might” is the band’s first release on dPM records, the label they launched after leaving Nonesuch Records in 2010. Note that two more versions of the single will be available to the wider public on July 19th; a limited-edition blue vinyl version, which you can pick up at Wilco’s official store and through the -Anti Records store, and a black vinyl version, which you can pick up at traditional retail outlets. The single is available for pre-order today.

No comments: